What is WLA?
- We are the go-to organization for finding out how governmental issues affect your business.
- WLA is a comprehensive pool of knowledge regarding landlord issues - statewide.
- WLA has been servicing the needs of Washington State landlords for over 50 years!
- WLA is a statewide landlord association with three lobbyists in Olympia working in the interest of landlords across the state.
- WLA is the only statewide landlord association that has an office on Capitol Hill.
The Washington Landlord Association (WLA), formally known as The Washington Apartment Association (WAA) is the largest Landlord Associations in the State of Washington. It's not enough to just represent Landlords across the state. WLA is designed to give Landlords a voice and say in what action we take in Olympia, by having a board made up of delegates from all over the state.
- Promote the rental housing industry through its’ participating members
- Represent the rental housing industry in legislative activities
- Promote positive public relations through high professional standards and ethics
- Provide continuing education through programs and specialized rental housing forms
- Encourage the exchange of ideas and member benefit programs
- Promote and protect private ownership of rental housing
What We Offer
Now to address some of the perks you get by becoming a member of WLA and setting up an account to this website. We offer tenant screening at discounted rates, free documents to help run your rental business and free legal advice from our attorneys. We also provide news & special events.
* There are no refunds for Membership Dues.